With the Andersen Wireless Open/Closed Sensor you can monitor the status of your windows or patio doors , whether they are open or closed with Nexia from your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Wireless Open/Closed Sensors give you the peace of mind and can be easily installed on all Andersen products: 100 series, 200 series, 400 series, A-series, E-series and Silver Line. These sensors are available in five popular colors to blend in with your windows and patio doors in a sleek, compact design.
COMPLIMENTARY NEXIA SERVICE
Connect the Wireless Open/Closed Sensors to Nexia™ so you can monitor your doors and windows from anywhere with your Nexia mobile app.** The Nexia app is free and can be easily downloaded to your smartphone or tablet. The Nexia service is also free (no monthly subscription fee) to Andersen customers when used only to monitor Andersen window and door sensors. Many additional Nexia compatible devices, such as glass break sensors, door locks, indoor/outdoor cameras, lighting controls and garage controllers, can be added to the Nexia platform to enhance your smart home. Addition of these devices will require the usual monthly subscription fee for the Nexia service.
- Sleek, compact design for a clean appearance
- Available with professional and/or self monitoring options
- Available for use with All Andersen windows and patio doors
- Easy DIY installation – simply place the mounting sensor on your window or patio door, and then line up the magnet with the sensor until the LED glows blue. See product installation instructions for details
- Variety of color options to help sensors blend in with your windows, patio doors and home decor. Available in Dark Bronze, Sandtone, Canvas, Andersen White and Andersen Silverline White
- Wireless Open/ Closed sensors include one sensor and one magnet