Sensative strips are ultra-thin magnetic door/window sensors that communicate with the Nexia Z-Wave gateway and smartphone app to indicate whether a door or window is open or closed. Enhances home security, provides peace of mind that the door or window was not inadvertently left open, and can be monitored remotely from anywhere. Easily fits inside the gap of a door/window and its frame (gap must be >3mm) in just a few minutes using double-sided tape. Can be used with Nexia Automations to act as a trigger when the door or window is opened or closed (or in a certain state for a defined length of time) to send an alert to your smartphone or trigger another action. Integrated, non-rechargeable LiMnO2 battery never needs to be replaced and lasts up to 10 years. Operates from -20°C (-4°F) to +60°C (140°F). Sensor dimensions are 195 mm x 15 mm x 2.98 mm (L x W x H).
- Communicates with Nexia Z-Wave gateway and smartphone app to indicate door/window position is open or closed.
- Easy installation with double-sided tape.
- Built-in, non-replaceable LiMnO2 battery with up to ten (10) year life.
- Simple setup.
- Z-Wave Plus certified with range up to 40 meters (130 feet).
- Not recommended for use on metal-framed windows and doors due to reduced signal strength.