Here are some basic hints to try if you run into any set-up issues. Click the tabs on the side to navigate to a module specific troubleshooting page.
Check your Internet Connection
1. Verify that Internet services are up and running.
2. If the Internet is not working, please follow your normal routine for reporting outages.
During the set-up of your wireless router, if you are experiencing problems with the wireless router and camera connection, please check the following:
1. Wireless Network name (SSID) and Wireless Network Key must be entered case sensitive during the wireless camera online setup steps in your Nexia account.
2. Open the following ports in your router via port forwarding or port triggering.*
- TCP Port 8879
- TCP Port 8859
- TCP Port 8869
- TCP Port 2345
- TCP Port 28600
*Contact your router manufacturer for technical assistance on opening ports
3. If using a MAC Address Filter in your router settings or other security software, add the MAC address for each camera and bridge into the “allowed device” list.