A Schlage Home Keypad Deadbolt makes it easy for you to know who’s coming and going in your house. Entry codes help you control traffic and improve your sense of security when you’re not there. Use Nexia™ Home Intelligence and Schlage to keep tabs on the front door, or check to make sure you locked up the house when you left for work.
With Nexia™ Home Intelligence and a Schlage Home Keypad Lever you can:
- Grant entry to your home from anywhere when you need to let someone in but can’t get there. You can activate your wireless lock from your Nexia subscription.
- Assign up to 19 private four-digit codes for family members to use at the door.
- Set Nexia to send you instant text or email alerts when certain family members use their codes, so you always know who’s home.
- Set a recurring code to let someone like a housekeeper in every week during a specific timeframe, or set up a one-time code for a guest you want to let in for a set time period.
- Add, delete or change user codes remotely.
- Confirm the status of your wireless lock anytime, from most web-connected computers, tablets or smart phones.
Remote control lock features:
- Up to three years of battery life
- A Nexia product that blends easily into your smart home system
- Shows you battery level at the lock and online using your Nexia subscription
- Simple installation and setup—easy for non do-it-yourselfers, too
- Paired with the Nexia Bridge, you’ll be connected quickly
- Non-wearing keypad, lighted for nighttime use
Remote management with a Nexia™ Home Intelligence system requires the Nexia Bridge and a monthly subscription of $8.99.