How much does professional installation cost?
The cost for installation is tailored to your specific Nexia package and is based completely on the products to be installed and the layout of your home. When you contact InstallerNet, a specialist will work with you to understand and confirm installation details and provide an installation quote.
What is InstallerNet?
InstallerNet is a national installation service provider for consumer electronics products, with access to the nation’s largest network of certified independent installation businesses and managing thousands of installations every week. Through technology and excellent customer service, InstallerNet provides easy to understand, efficient and cost-effective installation solutions to customers nationwide.
The InstallerNet Difference
- Nation’s largest network of independent installation businesses representing true national coverage, including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
- Installations managed by courteous Installation Coordinators.
- U.S.-based customer service representatives available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Certified installers that are quality rated by their customers after every job. Only the highest rated installers are assigned to perform your installation.
- Installations backed by a 3-year installation labor warranty, the best in the business.
- Installation professionals that use only approved, authorized parts and procedures in the completion of your installation.
Looking for More Information?