Andersen Wireless Open/Closed Sensors allow you to monitor the open or closed status of your windows or patio doors with Nexia from your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
They can be easily installed on all Andersen products: 100 series, 200 series, 400 series, A-series, E-series and Silver Line. Available in five popular colors, these sensors blend in with your windows and patio doors with their sleek, compact design.
COMPLIMENTARY NEXIA SERVICE
Connect the Wireless Open/Closed Sensors to Nexia™ so you can monitor your doors and windows from anywhere with your Nexia mobile app.**
The Nexia app is free and available for your smartphone or tablet. The Nexia service also is free (no monthly subscription fee) to Andersen customers when used only to monitor Andersen window and door sensors.
Additional Nexia compatible devices, such as glass break sensors, door locks, indoor/outdoor cameras, lighting controls and garage controllers, can be added to the Nexia platform to enhance your smart home. Addition of these devices will require the Nexia monthly subscription fee.
- Sleek, compact design for a clean appearance
- Available with professional and/or self monitoring options
- Available for use with all Andersen windows and patio doors
- Easy DIY installation – simply place the mounting sensor on your window or patio door, and then line up the magnet with the sensor until the LED glows blue. See product installation instructions for details
- Variety of color options to help sensors blend in with your windows, patio doors and home decor. Available in Dark Bronze, Sandtone, Canvas, Andersen White and Andersen Silverline White
- Wireless Open/ Closed sensors include one sensor and one magnet